Clicks and Mortar
Primary content creator and writer for Clicks and Mortar. Wrote blog content on the topics of real estate, lifestyle and all things Atlanta.
Marketing Manager with a focus on inbound content creation. Posts are written for Realtors in the Atlanta market.
I am an experienced marketing professional with expertise in lead generation, inbound and event marketing. I have a passion for great content and cultivating community with partners, customers and colleagues.
Village Realty/Clickscape, 2015 - present
Village Realty, powered by Clickscape, is a full-service real estate brokerage based in Atlanta Tech Village focused on excellent marketing support for Realtors.
Senior Marketing Manager
- Launched and directed “Captivate”, a marketing micro-agency within the brokerage providing email, social, print and video marketing for Realtors.
- Managed multiple email lists of over 30,000 contacts, wrote and curated weekly newsletters for each list.
- Conceptualized and executed lead generation strategy through inbound marketing efforts and paid ads.
- Created and allotted marketing budget of $50,000 for lead generation, software products, design, and events.
- Created engaging and data-driven website and blog content for two unique audiences to increase readership and engagement.
- Hired, trained and mentored 11 team members across entire brokerage including sales, customer success, creative and operation teams.
- Built recruitment processes which led to a 1900% increase in Realtor count growth.
- Conceived and produced content across all company social profiles.
- Lead company-wide rebrand efforts in partnership with an outside agency.
- Developed relationships with Realtors and vendor partners through event marketing efforts.
Young Life, 2011- 2015
- Coordinated three main annual fundraising projects that accrued 50% of annual budget including annual banquet, local 5k, and Frisbee golf tournament.
- Assisted in planning, coordinating and executing successful weekend and weeklong events for high school students where the details include lodging, transportation, payment, and various logistics for over 250 students.
- Served as point person for annual banquet for 200 guests including catering, designers, space and volunteers.
- Maintained strong relationships with local vendors to assist area in planning various events per year.
- Oversaw a team of volunteers and hosts as they contribute to key area events
- Managed budget of $8,000 for 200 attendees for annual banquet which accrued 25% of annual budget.
- Ma intained relationships with local business sponsors for various fundraisers.
- Implemented an effective communication calendar for vendors, sponsors, donors and volunteers as key events arise.
- Supervised the operation of multiple events as far as check-in, table layout, floor plan, entertainment and follow-up gifts.
B.A. Public Administration, Secondary degree German language
Fall 2007 to Spring 2011
Skills & Software
Marketing Automation Platforms